The winds of change are blowing strong right now. New adventures are at hand, new lessons to learn and people to meet. And I'm ready for it! ... Mostly.
What's been breaking my heart about leaving is knowing I'm leaving people behind. Not just geographically. As I head out, I'm leaving friends here to live their own lives and some, to recover from previous decisions. Even though physically, I won't be gone for that long, I can't guarantee they'll be here when my trip is over. When another gust of wind blows and changes my direction again.
But, the crazy thing about life is that people come and go, just like adventures come and go. And maybe it really sucks when things end but as long as we've made the best of the time we did have, our lives will have become more rich because we lived them with all our hearts, giving ourselves completely to the people around us.
As I go and follow my path, I must remember that while some things seem like they're coming to an end, others are waiting to start. And who knows, maybe not much will have changed at all when I get back.
We must keep our heads up, our hearts open and know we'll always be guided along our Path. We must pray for enough faith and a well of "letting go" so we can live each moment fully. We must breathe.
http://www.placeofrescue.com/
What's been breaking my heart about leaving is knowing I'm leaving people behind. Not just geographically. As I head out, I'm leaving friends here to live their own lives and some, to recover from previous decisions. Even though physically, I won't be gone for that long, I can't guarantee they'll be here when my trip is over. When another gust of wind blows and changes my direction again.
But, the crazy thing about life is that people come and go, just like adventures come and go. And maybe it really sucks when things end but as long as we've made the best of the time we did have, our lives will have become more rich because we lived them with all our hearts, giving ourselves completely to the people around us.
As I go and follow my path, I must remember that while some things seem like they're coming to an end, others are waiting to start. And who knows, maybe not much will have changed at all when I get back.
We must keep our heads up, our hearts open and know we'll always be guided along our Path. We must pray for enough faith and a well of "letting go" so we can live each moment fully. We must breathe.
http://www.placeofrescue.com/
Comments
Post a Comment